Libraries have more than books

My local library has a great service, you can access their online databases, e audio-books and emagazines for FREE.  All I need to do is to join the library.  This number then gives me access to all sorts of magazines, including FAMILY HISTORY magazines.  A great saving in money!  I have already read the latest Inside History Mag.

The library also has a lot of Australian Electoral roles, land records, occupation lists, Sands directories and something called Nundle Oddfellows Subscription book 1868 - 83 (8 pages).  In fact, I was not aware of just how much they have online!  So it may be worth checking out your own local library to see just what they have available at the click of a mouse.

Library 


....................................................

Comments

Popular Posts